Tenyo T-169 Zone Infinity

Tenyo T-169 Zone Infinity
Atsushi Fukano
1995

Examinable : Yes / Oui
 
Effect : 10/10
Design : 9/10
Quality and finish : Very good / Très bonne


English:
This trick will be the "key" to any close-up magic act. A borrowed quarter is placed into a slide device. This device is flat, and just about big enough to hold the coin. A metal key is thrust through the device, penetrating the coin : metal through metal. As soon as the key is removed, all can be passed out for inspection!

Development story:
Atsushi Fukano really loves coin magic. When a coin that closely matched the size of an American half dollar was first minted in Japan, he decided to develop new products that use those coins. In 1990 he created MIRA-MENTAL, and this trick was his second entry into the marketplace under the same theme. Everyone agrees that this trick is a masterpiece that satisfies many of the elements that Tenyo creators are always striving for. Naturally, it has become one of our best selling items. The elements this trick incorporates are: 1) it uses everyday items, 2) it can be carried in your pocket, 3) nothing is added, and nothing is taken away, 4) it is easy enough for anyone to perform, and (5) it will even fool magicians.


Français:
Une pièce de monnaie est placée dans la petite case d'un porte clé. La petite case est insérée dans un étui. La clé est ensuite poussée à travers le centre de l'étui et la pièce semble transpercée. Lorsque vous retirez la clé, la pièce est intacte.
La compagnie Hasbro Canada Inc. a reproduit ce tour sous le nom « THE PHANTOM KEY » en 1995.

Histoire du développement:
Atsushi Fukano adore réellement les tours de magie qui mettent en scène les pièces de monnaie. Quand un jour une pièce de monnaie qui avait la même taille qu'un demi dollars américain fut éditée au japon, il décida de développer un nouveau tour qui utiliserait cette nouvelle pièce. En 1990 il créa "Mira metal" et "Zone Infinity" fut sa seconde création sortie sur le marché qui utilise le thème des pièces de monnaie. Tout le monde est d'accord sur le fait que cette création est véritablement une merveille qui satisfait la plupart des critères que tout les créateurs de chez Tenyo cherchent à atteindre lorsqu'il réalisent un projet. Naturellement ce tour est devenu de ce fait une de nos meilleures vente. Les éléments qui sont inclus dans ce tour et qui en font une réussite sont : 1- Il utilise des objets de la vie quotidienne. 2- Vous pouvez l'emmener partout avec vous en le mettant dans votre poche. 3- Rien n'est ajouté et rien n'est enlevé pendant la présentation. 4- Il est facile à faire. - 5 Il est capable de tromper même les magiciens les plus aguerrit.




MB version


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete